When making a major decision like buying or selling a home, allying with an expert is the best way to ensure success. Ethel Green has over 4 decades of experience in the real estate market. She uses her wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure your decision is the right one for you. She marks her success on the satisfaction of your needs. She is determined to understand what is most important to you to fulfill your priorities. Your greatest concerns become her personal challenges to overcome. She is intent on identifying and alleviating any underlying concerns you may have.
From her extensive experience, Ethel has an intimate understanding of the real estate market patterns and knows the advantages of each change and swing to help you gain the most out the market. She uses her insight to guide you and help you avoid hidden dangers so you can make the best decisions possible. Over the years Ethel has helped buy and sell countless homes, creating a legacy in the industry built upon her reputation and relationships. Often her connections with other agents, appraisers, brokers and other countless professionals open unique opportunities for her clients that would otherwise not be made available.
License and Certification Highlights
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – Awarded to top 5% of real estate agents
- Certified EcoBroker – Specialized training in energy-efficient sustainable design and healthier environments
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist – Top 10% of market
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist – Specialized training in addressing the needs of home buyers and sellers over 50
Membership and Boards Highlights
- Intero Hall of Fame – Lifetime Award
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Former Chairperson – Grievance Committee – Silicon Valley Association of Realtors